We offer complete line of Dust Collection Equipment like Bag Filters, Cyclones, Scrubbers Etc. for an effective air pollution control system.
An effective air pollution control system in India, is essential in today's industrial landscape because of tightening compliance standards, increased enforcement, and heightened community pressure. As a dominant player in the manufacturing & design of the Air Pollution Control System, you are obligated to keep your facility in compliance with current regulations and continuously seek opportunities to reduce your environmental impact. We at Pollution Systems understand that you are faced with overwhelming options for meeting your compliance and air pollution reduction needs. Pollution Systems can help you sort through these options to find the solution that is right for your organization.
- Air borne dust generated in plant due to handling, transferring, processing, loading /unloading etc.gets sucked and is routed through proper sized ducting network to dust filtering equipment.
- An efficient method of filtering the air borne dust giving effective working environment there by eliminating the Dust Hazard.
- Our Dust Control System satisfies all pollution Control Board regulations and their requirements of Emission norms .The system is designed with optimum Power Economics and suitable dust sizing.
- Air Borne dust/powder enter in hopper (variety of inlets, depends on nature of dust).
- Air+Dust travels to bag.
- Fine Dust/powder retain on the bags; Heavy dust settles in hopper.
- Clean Air passed through bags.
- Clean Air Exists from the Top of the Bag Filter.
- Compressed Air header with blow pipe network provides filter cleaning
- Pulse Valve, connected to blow pipe Controlled by sequential timer for filter bag cleaning.
- Cleaning the Filter Bags by Reverse Pulse jet of compressed Air. Dust released from the bags get settled in the hopper.
- Collected Dust/Powder in hopper is discharged through different aids provided at hopper discharge in Rotary Valve, Double Dump Valve, etc.
|Fiber||Tensile strength||Abrasive Resistance||Chemical Acids||Resistance Alkalies||Support Combust|
|Homopolymer Acrylic||Good||Good||Very Good||Fair||Yes|
|Ryton||Very Good||Excellent||Excellent||Very Good||No|