We offers complete line of Dust Collection Epuipment like Bag Filters, Cyclones, Scrubbers Etc.
- Air borne dust generated in plant due to handling, transferring, processing, loading /unloading etc.gets sucked and is routed through proper sized ducting network to DUST FILTERING EQUIPMENT.
- An efficient method of filtering the air borne dust giving effective working environment there by eliminating the Dust Hazard.
- Our Dust Control System satisfies all pollution Control Board regulations and their requirements of Emission norms .The system is designed with Optiumum Power Economics and suitable dust sizing.
- Air Borne dust/powder enter in hopper (variety of inlets, depends on nature of dust).
- Air+Dust travels to bag.
- Fine Dust/powder retain on the bags; Heavy dust settles in hopper.
- Clean Air passed through bags.
- Clean Air Exists from the Top of the Bag Filter.
- Compressed Air header with blow pipe network provides filter cleaning
- Pulse Valve, connected to blow pipe Controlled by sequential timer for filter bag cleaning.
- Cleaning the Filter Bags by Reverse Pulse jet of compressed Air. Dust released from the bags get settled in the hopper.
- Collected Dust/Powder in hopper is discharged through different aids provided at hopper discharge in Rotary Valve, Double Dump Valve, etc.
|Fiber||Tensile Strenght||Abrasive Resistance||Chemical Acids||Resistance Alklies||Support Combust|
|Homopolymer Acrylic||Good||Good||Very Good||Fair||Yes|
|Ryton||Very Good||Excellent||Excellent||Very Good||No|