*Click on photo for Y-Axis-360° Rotational Product View
A screw conveyor or auger conveyor is a mechanism that uses a rotating helical screw blade, called a "flighting", usually within a tube, to move liquid or granular materials. They are used in many bulk handling industries. Screw conveyors in modern industry are often used horizontally or at a slight incline as an efficient way to move semi-solid materials, including food waste, wood chips, aggregates, cereal grains, animal feed, boiler ash, meat and bone meal, municipal solid waste, and many others.
We design, manufacture and perform installations of our Screw Conveyors. Our Screw Conveyors are built for your demanding environment.
- A Screw Conveyor is usually designed to suit a specific application according to the client’s requirement.
- Materials (MS/SS304/SS216) for construction are selected which suit the application.
- Screw Conveyors are designed for the sizes between 50mm and 800mm and length maximum up to 30m with hanger bearing.
- Screw Conveyor can be of a U TYPE or O type.
- Twin-screw and paddle versions are also available.